Don’t let your UK Pension get Locked in! The UK will leave the EU legally at the end of 2020. If you have a UK Employer Pension and now reside, or intend residing in the EU in future, you need to take steps to secure future benefits, NOW.
The UK government will no longer be obliged to follow current QROP legislation between EU states. There may be withholding taxes applied to taking your pension to another jurisdiction. An Experienced International Pension Consultant is on hand to give immediate advice and set about securing your UK Pension Benefits TODAY.
How We Can Help
1. Firstly, request a FREE review using the form above, during which your situation will be assessed by an Independent Qualified Financial Adviser who will contact you within 24 hours.
2. If you are eligible, your appointed Independent Qualified Financial Advisor will inform you of the maximum sum you can release. If you are happy to proceed the Independent Qualified Advisor’s process of releasing your Pension will begin.
3. The Financial Advisor will complete a full fee and fund performance comparison across all regulated pension providers in Ireland. When the pension release process is complete you will receive a lump sum payment for you to do with as you wish.
Leaders in Financial Consultancy
Q Money Financial Consultants Ltd are Financial Consultants advising Individuals, Executives and Companies. Q Money specialise in Financial Planning, Tax Efficient solutions Retirement/Pension Exit mechanisms for Individuals, Self Employed and Company Directors in Ireland, U.K and the E.U.
What’s your status?
- Transferring fund value to a Personal Retirement Bond.
- You may wish to compile all of your previous Employer pensions in Personal Retirement Bonds from which you may be able to take early retirement benefits and extract tax free cash.
- You may wish to transfer a previous pension to a current Employers scheme.
- Typically, a number of week payment per year of Employment i.e. Statutory Entitlements.
- An Ex- Gratia payment from the Employer.
- Access to a higher Tax-free lump sum by taking some Tax-free cash from the Pension of the Employee.
- A voluntary waiver of one’s Tax-free Pension entitlements.
- Restriction on the Employee taking maximum Tax-free cash from their pension early. (Age 50).
- Policy Charges
- Fund performance comparison.
- Stocks and Shares
- Bespoke Investment classes.
- Transferring to a Personal Retirement Bond (With a Life Company).
- Taking Early Retirement Options (Depending on age and health).
- Tax Free Cash Extractions (Depending on age and circumstance).
- Transferring to a new Employer’s scheme.